Thursday, May 19, 2011
Contests
I don't have any pictures of my competitions recently, but here 's a quick recap: first, i did Volcom's VQS world champs which was super fun. I got smoked, because it was a bunch of the best kids my age in the world competing , but it was fun for sure. Right now I'm doing westerns, and i had a good first day of it today even though its like 10 foot shifty Huntington with ALOT of current. In juniors, I lost first round, and in Men's I lost in the semi's, but in boy's 14 and under I made a bunch of heats and got to the repocharge which is sort of like a semi final, which i got 5th and lost in, which is 8th place over all in the Championships for my division. I wish I could have made the final but I had a lot of the best kids my age on the West coast in my heats so I'm happy with my result, and Im amped for my other division I surf in tomorrow. Thats basically it, but i'll hopefully post some more surfing and skating videos and pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment